The Automotive industry involves the manufacturing of bodies, engines, parts and whole vehicles for ground transportation. Such vehicles include motorcycles, cars, light commercial vehicles and heavy commercial vehicles.
- Groclin to sell majority stake in CADM Poland AM | 2021-Nov-16
- Indian Motorcycle commences bookings for FTR 1200 S in India Business Line | 2021-Nov-16
- Hungary: Debrecen receives finance in preparation of BMW investment M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2021-Nov-18
- Peru: MG plans to sell around 1,100 vehicles in 2019 M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2021-Nov-17
- Hungary: Lear Corporation stops production in Gyongyos M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2021-Nov-17
- Fresh boost for clean energy vehicle sector China Daily | 2021-Nov-18
- ČSAD Vsetín serves Nový Jičín district with new buses CIA - News | 2021-Nov-18
- Cycle & Carriage expects sales for Mercedes-Benz to rise next year The Malaysian Reserve | 2021-Nov-16
- Honda eyes 5% growth in sales after uneven 2018 The Bangkok Post | 2021-Nov-16
- Hyundai, Kia accumulated vehicle sales top 20 mln in U.S. Yonhap News | 2021-Nov-16
- Hyundai launches Palisade flagship SUV to boost sales Yonhap News | 2021-Nov-17
- China's passenger vehicle sales slide for six consecutive months China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-18
- Hyundai, Kia accumulated vehicle sales top 20 million in US The Korea Times | 2021-Nov-17
- Mercedes-Benz recalls vehicles in China with faulty sunroof software China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-17
- ŠKODA set to sell record no. of cars in CR in 2018 CIA - News | 2021-Nov-17
- Joint efforts essential for self-driving industry China Daily | 2021-Nov-18
- BAH gets dealership deal for Jaguar and Land Rover Poland AM | 2021-Nov-16
- Airbus, China Mobile to work on in-flight Wi-Fi China Daily | 2021-Nov-17
- Iveco CR to pay employees bonus of up to CZK 19,250 CIA - News | 2021-Nov-18
- ŠKODA AUTO DigiLab Israel introduced two new startups CIA - News | 2021-Nov-18
- Korea builds urban infrastructure for testing autonomous vehicles The Korea Times | 2021-Nov-15
- Toyota Czech raised sales by 20% to 9,655 cars CIA - News | 2021-Nov-16
- Mexico: Automotive sector posted negative figures in November 2018 M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2021-Nov-17
- Morawiecki: Poland will spend €3 bln on electromobility Poland AM | 2021-Nov-17
- JAC-Volkswagen NEV JV starts building R&D China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-18
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESHere are some of the top information providers for Automotive that the EMIS platform provides access to.
BIS Research Private Limited
Mordor Intelligence LLP
TIP Knowledge Services Private Limited
GRDS Reports Ltd.
ANIF - Asociación Nacional de Instituciones Financieras
INDUSTRY STATISTICS for AutomotiveEMIS provides a wide range of industry data from a variety of sources.
Largest Automotive companies in EMISTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 Robert Bosch Mexico Sistemas Automotrices S.A. De C.V. (Mexico) (Manufacturing) - (4,719,704,092)
- 2 Saic Motor Corporation Limited (上海汽车集团股份有限公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (808,777,853)
- 3 Hyundai Motor Co.,Ltd. (South Korea) (Manufacturing) - (55,605,120,000)
- 4 Jardine Matheson Holdings Limited (Singapore) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (52,509,470)
- 5 Tata Motors Ltd. (India) (Manufacturing) - (2,784,536,200)
- 6 Kia Motors Corporation (South Korea) (Manufacturing) - (40,979,570,000)
- 7 Crrc Corporation Limited (中国中车股份有限公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (226,284,154)
- 8 Byd Company Limited (比亚迪股份有限公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (216,132,617)
- 9 Jardine Strategic Holdings Limited (Singapore) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (38,388,653)
- 10 Brilliance BMW Automotive Co., Ltd (华晨宝马汽车有限公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (189,005,563)
Latest ReportsEMIS publishes 450,000+ research reports every year.
Europe General Aviation Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 - 2027) 155 pages | 2022-Apr-29 | Mordor Regional Industry ReportsMorocco Autos Report 2022 54 pages | 2022-Apr-27 | Fitch Solutions - Industry ReportsLebanon Autos Report 2022 40 pages | 2022-Apr-27 | Fitch Solutions - Industry Reports
Tunisia Autos Report 2022 43 pages | 2022-Apr-27 | Fitch Solutions - Industry ReportsAlgeria Autos Report 2022 49 pages | 2022-Apr-27 | Fitch Solutions - Industry ReportsNamibia Autos Report 2022 35 pages | 2022-Apr-27 | Fitch Solutions - Industry Reports
Colombia Autos Report 2022 60 pages | 2022-Apr-27 | Fitch Solutions - Industry ReportsKenya Autos Report 2022 47 pages | 2022-Apr-27 | Fitch Solutions - Industry ReportsHong Kong China Autos Report 2022 51 pages | 2022-Apr-27 | Fitch Solutions - Industry Reports
Egypt Autos Report 2021 49 pages | 2022-Apr-27 | Fitch Solutions - Industry ReportsCameroon Autos Report 2022 36 pages | 2022-Apr-27 | Fitch Solutions - Industry ReportsAngola Autos Report 2022 37 pages | 2022-Apr-27 | Fitch Solutions - Industry Reports
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
Business - Tesla Won''T Manufacture In India Unless Allowed To Sell, Service Cars: Musk 1 pages | 2022-May-28 | PTI NewsA former tech developer bought a rusty 1955 cruise ship on Craigslist and estimates he's spent $1 million restoring it. Check it out. 2 pages | 2022-May-27 | Oreanda World Econ. News(NATIONAL): (Experts call for strong policy framework to promote electric vehicles) 2 pages | 2022-May-28 | AsiaNet-Pakistan - Daily News
LOW-QUALITY PETROL 1 pages | 2022-May-28 | DawnEditorial: Hungary Gets on its Bike in Ride to the Top 2 pages | 2022-May-28 | BBJ - OnlineOla in talks with states for land to set up cell, electric car factories. 2 pages | 2022-May-28 | Newsonprojects.com
Okinawa Autotech to invest Rs. 1200-1,500 cr in e-two-wheelers in two years. 1 pages | 2022-May-28 | Newsonprojects.comTesla won't manufacture in India unless allowed to sell, service cars: Musk 1 pages | 2022-May-28 | Business LineTesla, Starlink in India? Elon Musk was asked on Twitter. His reply 2 pages | 2022-May-28 | Hindustan Times
No manufacturing plant In India until govt allows selling & servicing Tesla cars: Elon Musk 2 pages | 2022-May-28 | Times of OmanMusk clarifies why he will not manufacture Tesla cars in India 2 pages | 2022-May-28 | IANSTesla in India: Elon Musk says 'no plant where sell (of imported cars) not allowed' 2 pages | 2022-May-28 | Asian News International
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis storeWe have 250+ industry reports that you can purchase today using your credit card.
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
We aggregate the cream of the world’s industry sources, meaning you have your pick of the research in just a few clicks. Get an overarching view from global and local providers, meaning you get your industry view from outside and within. Gain access to EMIS Insights, our own detailed reports that cover key sectors in the most important markets.
STATISTICS & FORECASTS
Perform complex industry comparisons across multiple industry indicators. Project sustainable growth. Target key opportunities. Sophisticated screening tools make it simple, allowing you to view, analyse, chart and export the data you need.
Quickly analyse company or industry trends and rankings. Select relevant financials and compare companies against existing or custom defined industries to assess relative performance and risk.
Select a region to explore emerging markets