Food & Beverage
EMIS specialises in providing food & beverage industry information specifically for emerging market countries. We license content from the world’s foremost authorities on the food and beverages industry. Our content partners include Business Monitor Research, Marketline, Euromonitor, the Economist Intelligence Unit and hundreds of others. We also provide our own detailed food and beverages insight reports for individual countries like China, Colombia, India, Brazil and Poland.
As well as sector reports we also provide coverage of hundreds of thousands of companies within the sector, detailing their financial performance, ownership and M&A activity wherever possible.. EMIS has data on all of the key players involved in meat and dairy products, flour and milling by-products, oils, sugar, chocolate, frozen food, animal feed, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, as well as tobacco products.
News for the food and beverages industry is also included in EMIS through our content partnerships with thousands of national, regional and local newspapers as well as specialist titles. In addition, we provide detailed statistics for the food and beverage sector including data on production, consumption, sales, trade and prices.
- Colombia: Coca-Cola Femsa criticises proposed tax on sugary drinks M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2021-Nov-18
- Belarus to supply granaries to Sudan BELTA - News Line | 2021-Nov-16
- Brazil brewers focusing on microbrew market at home and in US Valor Economico International | 2021-Nov-18
- Colombia: Pluriphasic tax on beer could reduce Bavaria's sales by 10% M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2021-Nov-18
- Herbalife offers personalized nutrition programs for consumers The Korea Times | 2021-Nov-17
- Cacique de Caf Solvel invests $60m in new instant coffee plant Valor Economico International | 2021-Nov-18
- Working Group to Be Set up for Solving Beekeepers' Problems BTA English Service | 2021-Nov-16
- Hines with lease renewals in Warsaw Poland AM | 2021-Nov-16
- Chile: Winemakers optimistic regarding 2018 harvest M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2021-Nov-16
- Meat delivery firm Licious raises $25 million in Series-D round Financial Exp | 2021-Nov-17
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESHere are some of the top information providers for Food & Beverage that the EMIS platform provides access to.
Mordor Intelligence LLP
Raddar Consumer Knowledge Group
MetalData.info (Business World Agency)
TIP Knowledge Services Private Limited
Media Image Group
Euromonitor International Ltd.
Netscribes (India) Private Limited
GRDS Reports Ltd.
Falke Information Services
INDUSTRY STATISTICS for Food & BeverageEMIS provides a wide range of industry data from a variety of sources.
Largest Food & Beverage companies in EMISTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 Wilmar International Limited (Singapore) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (89,090,359)
- 2 Jbs S.A. (Brazil) (Manufacturing) - (351,331,051)
- 3 Olam International Limited (Singapore) (Manufacturing) - (47,099,155)
- 4 Yihai Kerry Arawana Holdings Co., Ltd (益海嘉里金龙鱼粮油食品股份有限公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (225,382,592)
- 5 Fomento Economico Mexicano, S.A.B. de C.V. (Mexico) (Manufacturing) - (562,147,689)
- 6 WH Group Limited (万洲国际有限公司) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Manufacturing) - (212,148,762)
- 7 Zhelaevskii Kombinat Hleboproduktov AO (Желаевский Комбинат Хлебопродуктов АО) (Kazakhstan) (Manufacturing) - (9,366,170,799)
- 8 Yunnan China Tobacco Industry Co., Ltd (云南中烟工业有限责任公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (152,336,015)
- 9 San Miguel Corporation (Philippines) (Utilities) - (977,317,000)
- 10 New Hope Liuhe Co., Ltd (新希望六和股份有限公司) (China) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (127,675,046)
Latest ReportsEMIS publishes 450,000+ research reports every year.
Brazil Industry Report - Agribusiness, Food and Beverages - March 2022 17 pages | 2022-May-23 | Tendencias Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - China Beverage Sector Report 2022 1st Quarter 57 pages | 2022-May-09 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsUnited Arab Emirates Sugar Confectionery Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 - 2027) 90 pages | 2022-May-03 | Mordor Country Industry Reports
Europe Snack Bar Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 - 2027) 125 pages | 2022-Apr-29 | Mordor Regional Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - China Food Sector Report 2022 1st Quarter 60 pages | 2022-Apr-10 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsOrganic Packaged Food in Australia 3 pages | 2022-May-04 | Euromonitor - Sector Capsules
Organic Beverages in Australia 4 pages | 2022-May-04 | Euromonitor - Sector CapsulesNaturally Healthy Packaged Food in Australia 4 pages | 2022-May-04 | Euromonitor - Sector CapsulesNaturally Healthy Beverages in Australia 4 pages | 2022-May-04 | Euromonitor - Sector Capsules
Fortified/Functional Packaged Food in Australia 3 pages | 2022-May-04 | Euromonitor - Sector CapsulesFortified/Functional Beverages in Australia 4 pages | 2022-May-04 | Euromonitor - Sector CapsulesBetter For You Packaged Food in Australia 3 pages | 2022-May-04 | Euromonitor - Sector Capsules
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
Drought mitigation measures required : Some after gaining freedom and independence from colonial British rule, peasants using their small holdings produced enough food to ensure that white racist settler farmers sitting on vast tracts of land did not delibaretly cause food shortages to punishment blacks for wresting power from the white ruling class 2 pages | 2022-May-28 | The ChronicleInternational Industrial Fair kicks off in Namangan 1 pages | 2022-May-28 | News of UzbekistanPrice of bundle of bread increases in Lebanon amid decline in lira's value 1 pages | 2022-May-28 | NNA news
USAID-funded LINQ Project Celebrates Successful Completion 2 pages | 2022-May-28 | NNA newsState hands over ten factories public institutions 2 pages | 2022-May-28 | Daily News (Tanzania)5day training course for livestock officers on 'Learning Technologies of Pasteurized and Flavoured Milk' completes at UVAS Press Release issued by University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences 2 pages | 2022-May-28 | AsiaNet-Pakistan - Daily News
From the archives 3 pages | 2022-May-28 | KuenselShirani forest fire snatches livelihood of local community: FAO 1 pages | 2022-May-28 | DawnFinancial results of Shahtaj Sugar Mills Limited for Quarter ended March 31, 222 1 pages | 2022-May-28 | AsiaNet-Pakistan - Daily News
Financial results of Husein Sugar Mills Limited for Quarter ended March 31, 222 1 pages | 2022-May-28 | AsiaNet-Pakistan - Daily NewsFinancial results of Jauharabad Sugar Mills Limited for Quarter ended March 31, 222 1 pages | 2022-May-28 | AsiaNet-Pakistan - Daily NewsAppointment of Director of Sakrand Sugar Mills Limited 1 pages | 2022-May-28 | AsiaNet-Pakistan - Daily News
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis storeWe have 250+ industry reports that you can purchase today using your credit card.
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
We aggregate the cream of the world’s industry sources, meaning you have your pick of the research in just a few clicks. Get an overarching view from global and local providers, meaning you get your industry view from outside and within. Gain access to EMIS Insights, our own detailed reports that cover key sectors in the most important markets.
STATISTICS & FORECASTS
Perform complex industry comparisons across multiple industry indicators. Project sustainable growth. Target key opportunities. Sophisticated screening tools make it simple, allowing you to view, analyse, chart and export the data you need.
Quickly analyse company or industry trends and rankings. Select relevant financials and compare companies against existing or custom defined industries to assess relative performance and risk.
Select a region to explore emerging markets