Vietnam is the world's 45th largest economy and ranks 26th among emerging markets in terms of GDP. The Vietnamese economy grew by 6.8% in 2017. A subsscription to EMIS provides access to a database of nearly 2,000 companies in Vietnam as well as a range of sector reports, macroeconomic data and news from 160 local and global sources.
- S&P raises Vietnam's long-term credit rating to BB+ with stable outlook Intellasia.Net News | 2022-May-28
- Vietnam facilitates long-term operations of foreign firms: Spokeswoman Intellasia.Net News | 2022-May-28
- Vietnam ready to facilitate long-term business and production of foreign firms Intellasia.Net News | 2022-May-28
- Global effects mar control of inflation Intellasia.Net News | 2022-May-28
- G&P Global Ratings raises Vietnam's sovereign credit rating Bidsinfo News | 2022-May-28
- Vietnam: Payment of public investment capital in 2021 reaches 76.78% Vian Macroeconomic News | 2022-May-27
- Sticking to plan and goal of tax system reform until 2030 Vian Macroeconomic News | 2022-May-27
- Vietnam is expected to surpass Thailand in the near future Vian Macroeconomic News | 2022-May-27
- G&P Global Ratings raises Vietnam's sovereign credit rating Vian Macroeconomic News | 2022-May-27
- Vietnam ready to facilitate long-term business and production of foreign firms Vian Macroeconomic News | 2022-May-27
- President emphasizes importance of timely support for people, enterprises Intellasia.Net News | 2022-May-27
- Vietnam: Legislators debate socio-economic development, state budget Thai EconomicNews Service | 2022-May-26
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESEMIS provides a huge variety of information for Vietnam Sources in our platform include:
MNS Credit Management Group Pvt Ltd
Euromonitor International Ltd.
Mira Inform Private Ltd
BIDV Securities Company
GRDS Reports Ltd.
COUNTRY STATISTICSEMIS provides a wide range of country data from a variety of sources.
Largest companies inTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 Samsung Electronics Vietnam Company Limited (Vietnam) (Manufacturing) - (445,327,213,567)
- 2 Vietnam Electricity (Vietnam) (Utilities) - (402,934,784,740)
- 3 Vietnam Oil And Gas Group (Vietnam) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (379,282,068,117)
- 4 Samsung Display Vietnam Co., Ltd (Vietnam) (Manufacturing) - (329,018,518,951)
- 5 Tap Doan Xang Dau Viet Nam (Vietnam National Petroleum Group) (Vietnam) (Wholesale Trade) - (169,577,946,473)
- 6 Cong Ty Co Phan Tap Doan Hoa Phat (Công Ty Cổ Phần Tập đoàn Hòa Phát) (Vietnam) (Manufacturing) - (149,684,255,282)
- 7 Tap Doan Vingroup-Cong Ty Cp (Tập đoàn Vingroup - Công Ty Cp) (Vietnam) (Real Estate and Rental and Leasing) - (125,646,202,000)
- 8 Northern Power Corporation (Vietnam) (Utilities) - (126,463,800,769)
- 9 Cong Ty Co Phan Dau Tu The Gioi Di Dong (Công Ty Cổ Phần đầu Tư Thế Giới Di động) (Vietnam) (Retail Trade) - (122,955,895,603)
- 10 Samsung Electronics Hcmc Ce Complex Co., Ltd (Vietnam) (Manufacturing) - (123,917,975,641)
LATEST REPORTSEMIS publishes 460,000+ research reports every year.
EMIS Insights - Vietnam Real Estate Sector Report 2022-2023 EMIS Insights - Industry Reports | 2022-May-16Wipes in Vietnam Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2022-May-04Sanitary Protection in Vietnam Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2022-May-04
Retail Tissue in Vietnam Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2022-May-04Retail Adult Incontinence in Vietnam Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2022-May-04Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Vietnam Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2022-May-04
Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Vietnam Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2022-May-04Vietnam Prefabricated Buildings Industry Study - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecast (2021 - 2026) Mordor Country Industry Reports | 2022-Apr-29Asia Pacific Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 - 2027) Mordor Regional Industry Reports | 2022-Apr-29
Asia Pacific Explosion Proof Equipment Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact and Forecast (2021-2026) Mordor Regional Industry Reports | 2022-Apr-29Vietnam Telecommunications Report 2022 Fitch Solutions - Industry Reports | 2022-Apr-27Vietnam Logistics & Freight Transport Report 2021 Fitch Solutions - Industry Reports | 2022-Apr-27
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
Thailand may join with Vietnam to control rice trade Intellasia.Net News | 2022-May-28Vietnam's inflation likely to reach 4.2pct in 2022: ADB, BIDV Intellasia.Net News | 2022-May-28S&P raises Vietnam's long-term credit rating to BB+ with stable outlook Intellasia.Net News | 2022-May-28
Vietnam EV maker VinFast to shift legal HQ to Singapore ahead of first exports Intellasia.Net News | 2022-May-28Children enjoy learning, discovering and developing skills at VAS Summer Camp Intellasia.Net News | 2022-May-28Lawmakers call for nuclear energy revival, cite zero emissions target Intellasia.Net News | 2022-May-28
Vietnam facilitates lychee purchase by Chinese traders in Bac Giang: Spokeswoman Intellasia.Net News | 2022-May-28Hanoi promotes application of hi-tech farming models Intellasia.Net News | 2022-May-28In difficulty, transport firms sell vehicles, go bankrupt Intellasia.Net News | 2022-May-28
Vietnam runs out of luxury cars Intellasia.Net News | 2022-May-28Foreigners' joint ownership of seaports, airports in Khanh Hoa mustn't be allowed Intellasia.Net News | 2022-May-28Vietnam Airlines Group to offer 7.1 million seats during summer Intellasia.Net News | 2022-May-28
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis store
EMIS Insights - Vietnam Real Estate Sector Report 2022-2023 63 pages | 2022-May-16
EMIS Insights - Vietnam Agribusiness Sector Report 2022-2023 76 pages | 2022-Mar-17
EMIS Insights - Vietnam Infrastructure Sector Report 2021-2022 72 pages | 2022-Mar-17
EMIS Insights - ASEAN Infrastructure Sector Report 2021-2022 101 pages | 2022-Feb-04
LATEST BLOG ARTICLES
Vietnam’s manufacturing industry has received $10.72 billion foreign direct investment pledge, the highest investment in the country’s FDI list in the first eight months of 2018, Vian Macroeconomic News has reported. Real estate takes second spot fol...Fri, 08/31/2018 - 08:34
Sales of automobiles in Vietnam has reached 23,232 units in May, a 6 percent increase from the previous month, Intellasia reported citing data from Vietnam Automobile Manufacturers’ Association. The association has also revealed that among all ...Wed, 07/15/2020 - 18:12
The Vietnam gross domestic product grew 6.2% on-year in the second quarter of 2017 as a result of a recovery in Samsung Electronics’ exports, Vian News reported citing data from Nikkei Asian Review. The safety recalls of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 la...Wed, 07/15/2020 - 18:14
The World Bank has decided to raise Vietnam’s economy growth forecast for 2018 to 6.8%, Vian Macroeconomic News reported citing the institution’s East Asia and Pacific Economic Update October 2018. The new forecast shows an increase of 0.3 percentage...Fri, 10/05/2018 - 09:28
what our clients say
- "Great information, well packaged, and intelligent people ready to help at any time. - Analyst, Merrill Lynch
- "I can’t imagine covering emerging markets without EMIS." - Annemarie Dalka, Client Relationship Manager, BNP Paribas Investment Partners UK Limited
- "No banker doing business in the Emerging Markets should be without EMIS." - New York Investment Banker